Thank you for making a secure donation to help us provide refuge for low-income, single parent families in Halton who need to help to stabilize their lives, and gain the skills and confidence necessary to move forward with dignity.
- To make a one-time gift and/or monthly gift, please complete the form below
- For other donation options, please contact [email protected]. These may include:
- Transfer stocks – we accept different types of securities, including publicly listed shares, bonds or mutual fund units
- Planned giving – leave a legacy with Home Suite Hope through a bequest in your will
- Oakville Community Foundation Fund – allocate the interest of your OCF fund to Home Suite Hope
Become a Partner in Change
Seventeen families living in Oakville, Burlington and Milton are looking to connect with 17 others to help them journey from homelessness or precarious housing to a stable home, education and a brighter future – hope.
Thanks to our wonderful partners, each family can expect that almost 80% of their needs will be provided for; but we need your help to bridge the $9,534 gap.
To learn about success stories, metrics and outcomes, and how you can become a Partner in Change, please click here for our booklet.
For more information on sponsoring a family, please contact Krystal Valencia, Director of Development at [email protected] or (905) 805-7595.
Host a Fundraising Event
Interested in planning your own event with Home Suite Hope? Hosting a third party event is an amazing way to raise funds and awareness to educate the Halton community about Home Suite Hope. Consider planning your own event such as a golf tournament, dinner or birthday party. Make a significant difference in the lives of the single parent families Home Suite Hope supports.